Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Three handsome brothers

I haven't posted in quite a while. I've been very busy with sessions, editing, local politics and getting my kids all used to being back to school. I've had several emails asking about updating my blog, so with my apologies: I'm back! :)

One thing I love most about my job (which by the way, is the best job in the world, in my humble opinion..) is getting to see the same kids six months or a year later when I get to photograph them again. Last August when I met this great family with three adorable boys, I really enjoyed each of their distinct personalities and adorable faces. This is them a year ago:

Last Saturday we met again, and this time took photos at the Peace Garden. Its always so much fun to see how faces change and mature over time. These three in particular got even more handsome and fun to photograph. Here is a sneak peek of them now, for mom & dad to see:








Now, generally, I almost always prefer black & white to color. These boys eyes may make me rethink that. :) Beautiful deep brown for two of them, and vivid blue for one. Here is color and a closeup (and a reminder that you can click on any photo to see it larger!) Thanks to all five of you for such a fun session on saturday, and I'll have the rest of your photos up soon!
Mary






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home