Sunday, August 20, 2006

What a great saturday at my house...

I haven't posted here all week, because I was so busy last week getting ready for a big party we had yesterday. It was J's birthday party (4 already, wow!) and my husband & I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. We had 67 people at our house and lucked out with one of the most beautiful August days I can remember in a long time. Thanks so much to all our friends and family that came. We feel so lucky to have so many people we love who came to celebrate with us. It was truly a wonderful day.... The only thing that could have made it better would have been if my Mom was still alive to be with us. Its hard to believe this is the third birthday of J's that she was not here for. I still miss her so much it is hard to describe. I know she was smiling down on us from heaven though, probably wishing she could have been here to hug "her little ones".




Here is M. jumping in the jumper, I love how it looks like he is levitating, and the look on the kids face as as he goes way above the top! :)
I only snapped a few photos, because I was so busy talking with everyone, and jumping in the moonwalk jumper (kudos to all the other grown ups who joined us, and I bet you are a little sore today too! LOL)
Thanks again to everyone for the wonderful day!
~Mary





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home