Friday, August 04, 2006

The Debut of Mary Hanson Photography Blog!

Welcome to my new Blog! I'll be trying to update this every few days, and this will replace my newsletters as a way of staying in touch with clients and friends. For those who have just stumbled across me, I'm a photographer in Minneapolis, MN who specializes in natural light, on-location photography of babies, toddlers, children and families. I'll introduce you to three of my favorite little subjects, my kids! First off, this is my oldest son J., who is 8 1/2:
This is my daughter L., who is 6 1/2:



And last, but never least, my youngest son J., who is almost 4!

These were all taken last month at the beautiful lake home we rent from some friends in Outing, MN. Here is the sunset view up at the lake.... wish we were still there!




I'll be posting some photos from recent sessions each week and I welcome comments from readers! Thanks for visiting, and check back soon!
~Mary
www.maryhansonphotography.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see your kids Mary! You do such great work! I'll check back soon!

August 04, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Frances said...

Love your blog -- congratulations! I've found that in the short time I've had a business blog, it's really helped me connect with my clients... and I love the journaling part of it. Good luck with yours!

August 16, 2006 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics (referred here by a friend)! And if you want to buy a cabin just north of Outing - on Thunder Lake - I have one for sale :-)

September 22, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home