Monday, August 07, 2006

Enjoying my own kids this week!

A wonderful week off.... I took this whole upcoming week off, with no sessions during the week, after a very busy summer so far. I plan to relax, take lots of photos of my own kids for a change, and get caught up on a lot of office work and emails. I've gotten so many emails and session inquiries after being featured as part of a story on KARE-11's 10 pm news "I've Been Wondering" with reporter John Croman. If you missed it, here is the link: Make sure you click on the red "video" link to see the newsclip!
click here for link to KARE-11

Apparently, lots of people watch KARE-11!! :o) Thanks again to John Croman for including me in
his story. If anyone is still waiting for a return email or phone call, I'll be getting back to you this week. August and September are nearly booked, with a few spots left.

So, here are some snaps, showing how we spent our morning, doing chalk drawings, and playing with our neighbors
dog. Have a wonderful week!
~Mary




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home