Monday, August 14, 2006

My favorite cheeks ever....



This little guy had the most beautiful eyes, and by far the best cheeks I've ever seen. :) I am such a fan of photos of children when their faces are in repose, and looking thoughtful. I know so many parents (and grandparents!) think that they want photos where the child is really smiling big, and I'm okay with getting *some* like that, but the photos where you can really see who they are, are usually the more serious photos. Take a look through my galleries, and see if you don't agree. :)
Mary Hanson Galleries
Thanks for reading, and feel free to leave a comment!
~Mary

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great, Mary! The kids have gotten so big...

more pics, more details - I never get tired of them...

August 16, 2006 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree. Some of my favorite photographs of my kids are ones where they are pensive and even a little unhappy. Those kinds of pictures let me really see into their eyes and remind me of who they really are. But those kinds of pictures are not to everyone's taste. I get some strange looks sometimes when I show them to people.

August 17, 2006 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home