Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yawns, hiccups, and newborn perfection

I love photographing newborns. I love their tiny toes, their still wrinkled skin, their little yawns and hiccups and everything about them. How in *love* with the baby the new parents are, how everything they do is magical and new and fresh and perfect. There is a well known quote, oft used on new baby cards, that says: "Babies are such a nice way to start people." I couldn't agree more...
Here is a sneak peek of a few of a beautiful new little girl, who was just 15 days old when I photographed her on thursday. Congratulations T & L! :)
~Mary

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - This absolutely beautiful series of pictures is of my grandaughter (I'm Troy's mom). I really enjoyed these delightful photos and look forward to meeting you someday. Thanks for the joy spread!

Shirley Hansen
Northfield, MN

August 29, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a precious little person! The last two are breathtaking!

September 17, 2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home