Monday, September 25, 2006

Reminder about Holiday Orders!

For print and card orders to be guaranteed delivery by the holidays, all orders must be placed by November 15th, without exception. Orders placed after November 15th will be delivered in January 2007.
I've had a lot of inquiries about holiday cards and announcements lately. Here is a sample showing a few of the cards, birth announcements and moving cards I have created. (click sample photo above to enlarge!~)
As you can see, you are not limited to a few stock designs for your card. If you have an idea or a color theme, I can design it for you! Your custom card will be 5x7 size and will come with envelopes, in white or red. Please see the bottom of my pricing page for pricing and information for custom cards.
Other news: I am currently scheduling the last few remaining appointments for 2006, and am booking for January 2007 now as well. Its been a great year for Mary Hanson Photography, and I want to thank everyone for your business and support!
Thank you so much!
~Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home