Friday, September 15, 2006

Another chance to see change...

As I mentioned a few days ago, one of my favorite things is to see repeat clients and see how their children have changed since the last time I photographed them. Its always so delightful, especially if they were under a year last time, to see how their personalities have come out & how their smiles have changed. Its also nice to see how even much more the parents have fallen in love with their little one. Yesterday I got to see H. again. Last time was in May of '05, just starting to take steps.

Yesterday, this remarkably smart and talkative toddler, telling me all about the plants in the garden, the trains on Thomas, and pointing out every plane and jet as it flew overhead. He was a beautiful baby, but grew into an even more amazingly cute and neat little person.
Thanks M&P for letting me spend some time with your little guy, it was so fun to see you all again!
~Mary

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, he is lovely! I love how happy he looks coming down the slide (and I love your conversions, too!)

September 17, 2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home