Sunday, April 06, 2008

We've got three entries so far!





I'm excited to say that we have three great entries for our Share-the-Love contest now, and I'm still looking for more. I can't wait to do the session for whichever family wins. I'm really excited about it! :)
Just ending Spring Break here in the Hanson Family. Started out with lots of snow on our first day last monday, and wrapped up friday with a fun visit to "Grandma & Grandpa's farm" on a lovely sunny 60 degree day friday. Minnesota can be so weather schizo sometimes. Here are a couple shots of my kids...
shorts & a down jacket...only in MN right? ;)


And then, here is a photo of the old trailer/truck in the above photo. I'm using it to show an example of something I've been having a lot of fun with lately: playing with textures and shading in photoshop to make a photo look really different. 
Here is the original, straight out of the camera: 





Then, here is the same photo with textures and some other photoshop playing done... remember you can click on a photo to see it larger. Kind of fun to play with some new things. I'll have our voting up tomorrow for the contest. 
Thanks!
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home