Sunday, March 30, 2008

**Share the Love Contest!!**


Announcing our first ever "Share the Love" Contest:
Its pretty easy~submit the name and a brief (short paragraph) statement and a photo about someone who deserves a complimentary package with Mary Hanson Photography!
I will accept unlimited entries and then we will have a blog vote as to who is most deserving. The winner gets a complimentary photo session plus a minimum of a $300 photo credit (thats a value of $550!) to be used for prints from the session.
(I'm a softie and might give more)

The person who submitted the winner gets a $100 photo credit, to be used towards a future session or prints.
FAQ:
Who can enter? Anyone can suggest a person for the contest, but the contest participant must be local to the Mpls/St. Paul metro area.
Who would be a good candidate? That's up to you: my blog readers. I had in mind someone who can't afford to have custom photos taken of their child(ren) but it could be also someone who has a special situation, or health issues or whatever. I've given a lot of pro-bono work away to needy people, but I'm putting it in YOUR hands to suggest my next project!
How to I enter someone? Simply email Mary their name, contact info, short paragraph and attach a small photo (quality doesn't matter a bit, just a snapshot or camera phone shot is fine!) and then wait for voting to begin.
If you have more questions, email Mary with them and I will answer them within this post!
Contest ends at 6pm Sun. April 6th, 2008.
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home