Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Great silent auction event!

Wanted to put this out there for all the local Twin-Citians...
Reach for the Stars is a non-profit that helps to fundraise to send several minneapolis kids to Space Camp each year. This year the fundraising has been less than "stellar" (yes, I meant to be that corny) so its extra important that their upcoming silent auction is a huge success. If you have a wonderful item to donate for their silent auction on Thursday March 27, 7-9pm @ Minneapolis Photo Co-op, email me and I'll put you in touch with them. You can also donate money directly on their website.  And if you could, go to the silent auction (click here for the PDF about the auction)  and help send a kid to camp! Full disclosure: I really want this great program around next year so my oldest child can go to Space Camp next year. I won't personally benefit right now, but I hate to see Space Camp die out for Minneapolis kids! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home