Tuesday, January 08, 2008

being green...

I read yesterday in the Star Tribune about the huge waste we are creating by drinking bottled water. I stopped drinking bottled water several years ago, mostly because I'm notoriously cheap about weird things, but also after I read it was usually less "clean" than tap water. This Camelbak water bottle is the best water bottle I have ever found, and I've tried at least a half dozen over the years. This one has a straw that doesn't leak or spill, nearly unbreakable, the plastic doesn't leach into the water and it doesn't get a bad smell.

You can get it here at REI.
Also, if you are interested in some small steps you can take to make a real difference in the environment, the climate, and your budget, this site has a tip a day for a month about living "green".
Mary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your post/link about the Olan Mills thing - too funny!

Great blog!
Robin :-)

January 08, 2008 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home