Monday, March 03, 2008

Update on storage of images...

Hi!
I'm currently in the process of changing my storage system for digital files from past photography sessions. As many of you likely know, digital jpg's, digital "RAW format" files and photoshop files all take up enormous quantities of space and even after purchasing several back up external hard-drives and burning images to DVD's, I'm running out of both sufficient room for files and time to keep trying to store them indefinitely.
Because of this, I will be deleting many of the unordered files from sessions that took place prior to 2008. If any of my clients would like to place an order from any prior session, I'd appreciate if you could do so within the next 1-2 weeks. I will continue (as shown on my website posted policies in "about your session") to store ordered images for a minimum of 90 days, should you need to re-order. If you need your online gallery re-activated or reposted, or have any further questions, feel free to email or call if I can be of any help.
Thank you so much!
Mary Hanson

Mary Hanson Photography
mary@maryhansonphotography.com
612-991-8113

ps, I have many past sessions that I have not yet featured on the blog, and wanted to apologize to those of you I missed! I hope to show some past and recent work in a post soon... I have been so busy and I hope everyone understands! :)
~m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home