Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Al Franken rally at the Capitol today...



I went to see one of my favorite people, Al Franken, speak at a rally today at the State Capitol. Al was announcing a whole slew of endorsements he received recently, and he gave a great speech as well. I am so excited to be a delegate to the state convention in June to help Al get the DFL endorsement. I firmly believe he is the best candidate to beat President Bush's lapdog, Norm Coleman and that Al will do all he can to fight hard to help get our country back on the right path in so many areas. I've read pretty much every book he has ever written, and I am so impressed with his understanding of the myriad of issues that he will face in Washington. If you have not read his books, I highly recommend them. And if you are also a delegate to the state DFL convention, I really hope you will help me in securing the endorsement for Al Franken! Feel free to email me if you want to know more. 
~Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home