Friday, June 29, 2007

Tiny sneak peek and great new product from MHP!

(Here is a teeny tiny sneak peek for you Val!)
I always vacillate between showing my favorite photos in a sneak peek (which I'm doing here) or just showing a couple of the "ok" ones. I always fear when I show my absolute favorite best ones from the session on the blog that I'm ruining the surprise for the gallery. But-oh well, here goes anyway! So, two photos for a sneak peak, since I know you are waiting Val! :)
First of all, beautiful "A"... one year old, and walking everywhere. Such a lovely little girl now!



And, since I loved this one in both b&w and in color, I'm showing both, and you can make the hard decision of which you like best:
Such a beautiful family! And some of the nicest kids I've met in a long while. Thanks for bearing with me in the heat everyone!


And this brings me to a quick note about a great new product I'll be offering now. Its so new its not even on my website yet! I'm thrilled to announce I'm now offering luxurious gallery wrapped canvases. If that photo above was of MY family, I'd get a lovely big wrapped canvas of it for sure. Heres a quick snap of the canvas I did order of my three kids, shown on my office wall. Its a 30"x30" gallery wrapped canvas, and its a million times more beautiful in person, trust me.


And a closeup to show you how the canvas is wrapped around the back, ready for hanging and no need for a frame.



These are so lovely! Email me (mary@maryhansonphotography.com)if you want more information before it appears on my website. :)
Thanks, and have a wonderful day!
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home