Thursday, April 26, 2007

where I've been....




I've been notably absent for weeks from my blog. I had major surgery just over 5 weeks ago, and have been resting and recovering well, during my "doctor ordered six weeks off" from working. However, I've been going crazy not being about to work! I so miss photographing kids, that I've had to resort to doing outdoor landscape portraiture and working on a huge re-design of my website that is coming soon.
Here are a couple photos from last weekend at Minnehaha Falls. Spring has been slow to arrive this year, but its glorious today. Last Saturday things were still pretty brown at the Falls. :)






And finally, Bumble Kitty, with her odd colored eyes, who has been my constant companion as I recovered from my surgery, and she recovered from her own surgery...



Thanks to those of you who knew I was going to be out for a while, and who emailed to say hello. I can't wait to get back to work!!
Thanks
~Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home