Tuesday, March 06, 2007

BEST PHOTO CONTEST WINNERS!!



First of all I want to sincerely thank everyone who took the time to view the photos and vote! I am amazed at the responses! I got over 300 votes in the contest! Yes, your read that right, over THREE HUNDRED! There were several votes from other countries, votes from pretty much every state in the US, and lots of votes from the twincities area. I had no idea so many people read my little blog! I know lots of those in the contest had friends and families vote, but lots of people emailed to say they check it often and really enjoy my photography, which was so nice to read! I'll be sure and update more often now that I know so many are reading! :)
So, on to the winners....
First Place for most votes goes to:
Baby Jack in Photo #6
Jack wins a complimentary session from Mary Hanson Photography, and 2 5x7 prints. Congratulations! Jack also wins a $15 iTunes gift card, though I bet he will share with Mom & Dad... :)

Second Place for Most Votes goes to:
Adorable Kyan, photo #8

Kyan wins a $100
gift certificate (can be used for future prints or session fee) from Mary Hanson Photography! Congratulations!

And the winner of the drawing for the voters goes to:

Mary Knight of St. Paul MN!!
Mary wins
a gift certificate for $50 from Mary Hanson Photography, plus a $10 iTunes gift card!!

Again, thank you so much everyone, and especially thank you to the parents of the 12 adorable children featured in my best photo contest!
~Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home