Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sneak preview...

I have a quote on my website from the wonderful photographer Annie Leibovitz: "A thing that you see in my pictures is that I was not afraid to fall in love with these people."
I find that so true, in the sense that I really try to take the time to get to know those I photograph, especially the children. And, I find I do fall in love with them to some degree. I spend so much time looking at their dear little faces, from taking the photographs, to editing, to ordering prints, that I can't help it. Here is one beautiful little girl, much cherished and adored by her parents, who has such an easy to love face. Such a sweet and joyful little girl! Also, I'm probably biased because she resembles my own dear daughter with her curls at this age...
Anyway, as promised, a sneak preview....thanks for letting me meet your lovely family. (Click any image to enlarge)




I'll have the rest of your gallery ready as soon as possible!
Thanks,
~Mary


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home