Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Family wedding...

I'm such a bad blogger... my apologies in my extreme tardiness in updating my blog. I've been very busy.
My three (beautiful, if I must say so myself!) children were in their Aunt's Wedding this past weekend. This is my husband Mark's sister, Cassie. Knowing me, you know I had to take a few photos! Something about little ones dressed up in fancy clothes... so sweet. :) So, here are a few shots of my three and a couple from the wedding. I tried hard to stay out of the way of the photographer they had hired, so they are not very good shots, but it was lots of fun.

My littlest guy...


All three together...



Dad & his daughter
(wished this was more centered, but I had
a very squirmy ring-bearer on my lap!!)



Thanks for looking, and I make no promises about when I will post again! (can't break that one, huh?)
~Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home