Sunday, April 13, 2008

A semi-recent session...

I keep meaning to blog about recent sessions and show some of my favorite images and life just keeps getting  in the way. My apologies to the parents of all the cute kids who I have missed. If you are feeling left out, drop me an email and I'll try to feature your little one too. :)
Here is one from last weekend, the most adorable little brother and sister. This little guy was only 2 years old and so talkative and so into his Thomas trains and airplanes, etc. Just the smartest, cutest, sweetest little boy. A true joy to photograph and meet.... 

And his little sister, 3 months old, a little camera shy, but just beautiful with her big expressive eyes..







And lastly, a couple with Mom & Dad...such a charming family. Thank you!
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home