Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another beautiful family...

I might be biased, but I think the families I photograph are always so beautiful! Such gorgeous little girls and handsome boys... so many Moms & Dads who are also so nice looking and so proud of and devoted to their kids! What a great job I have. :)
Here is another handsome family, got to meet Mom & daughter last spring for a session, this time had the pleasure of meeting all the guys of the family as well. It was great to meet everyone, and I was so wowed by what sweet big brothers little G. has! She is one much loved little sister... so nice to see. I'll have the rest of your photos up soon, but here is a sneak peek:












Thanks again, and I'll email when the whole gallery is available.
~Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home