Saturday, September 29, 2007

busy busy busy

Busy. That pretty much sums up my fall so far.
I have been very neglectful of putting "sneak peeks" and showing some shots from recent sessions. I've even had parents ask me why their kid didn't "make the blog!!"
Please accept my apologies, and know its not that your kids are not adorable, I'm just too busy!! So, here are a few shots from the past several weeks. Not from all my sessions, but from a few I still have fresh on my hard-drive.
Enjoy!
Mary
remember you can click on any photo to enlarge it!



















And, one sneak peek from one of my sessions today, I just loved this shot of dear little Maggie after our family session at the Peace Garden!


I have much more to post, another newborn today, and we have a new kitty to show anyone who wants to see him. Maybe later...
Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home