Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sneak peek of two beautiful children!

Meet Ben & Josie, two very fun and beautiful kids. Had so much fun taking their photos! Ben paid me one of the ultimate compliments as a photographer too! After I left, he was asking why I had been there, and his mom explained that I was a photographer, that I take photos of kids as my job, he said "oh, she should come and take our photos some time!" He had so much fun "talking and playing" with me, he hadn't even realized he was having his photo taken! Compare that to a chain store studio experience, lol! :)
Here is a sneak peek of a few of my favorites so far:
(remember you can click to enlarge photos)







~Mary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos Mary! Came across your site from PNO. Want to come to MA to shoot some pics of my kids?! LOL... again, great photos...

Caroline

July 21, 2007 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home