Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Deadline date for Holiday Cards and Orders...

I'm a couple days late posting this, but I have a sick little one, so please accept my apologies! :)
For print orders to be guaranteed delivery by December 17th (last day for deliveries before the holidays) you must place your order by Saturday November 17th, 2007. Orders placed after November 17th will not be guaranteed within my normal time limits and will be submitted to my lab after the holidays.
The last day to order Holiday cards will be Saturday November 17th. This will guarantee delivery of your cards by December 10th, so you will have time to address and mail the cards. I will not take orders for cards after 11/17, so start planning now if you want to order cards.
Thanks!
~Mary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home